cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSD-080-No Group Available

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a problem when i executed legal consolidation package. I got an error messages that said "CSD-080-No Group Available".

I have maintained the following setting:

-Assigned the relevant groups (GG810) to groups' property "CURRENCY_TYPE" as "G".

The group dimension member sets as follwos:

ID Currency_Type PARENT_GROUP

FC ('Global Company/Fuctional currency) L

GG888 (NOL Group) G

GG810 (NOL Group) G GG888

-Maintained Data Sources RFD to Data Sources type I (Input).

-Assigneed legal entity to "CURRENCY" property.

ID Description CURRENCY

N801 Neptune Orient Lines Pte. Ltd. USD

N893 IT Shared USD

-Maintain ownership data in DHE (Dynamic hierarchy Editor), as follows

GROUPS METHOD POWN PCON

GG888 NOL Consolidated

GG810 NOL Consolidated

N801 NOL 100 - Purchase for GG888 100 % 100 %

101 - Holding for GG810 100 % 100 %

N893 NOL IT Shared 100 - Purchase for GG888 100% 100%

101 - Purchase for GG810 100% 100%

-Checked the ownership account for "ACTIVE (Entity is Consolidated below parent) and the system

posted as 1 for both entities.

-I also added the default logic for ownership application as follows to defaults the CURRENCY_TYPE

properties in group as "G"

*SELECT(%GROUPS%,[ID],GROUPS,"CURRENCY_TYPE='G'")

When I executed either the currency conversion or legal consolidation, I still got an error message as per above.

Cynthia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i045436
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please checked if the selected group has CURRENCY_TYPE="G"

Regards,

Mihaela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer but I have already assigned it. You can refer to my point:

- I have assigned the relevant group (GG810) to CURRENCY_TYPE as group's property with "G".

But it still doesn't work at all.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cynthia,

I"m sorry but I could not figure out all the details of what you have in your entity and group dimensions.

The error message usually means that you do not have an entity classified as the "holding" company. I did not see any entity classified as such. If you have a holding company then I think your consols will run.

On another point, I would suggest that you include the runconversion procedure either separately or include in the default rules and check if translation works.

I see the 2 points as separate points. But until you get conversion to work, consol will not work. If all your entities are USD entities, at a very minimum your rate table should have the 1:1 rate for usd.

Tara