Log for System.out
When java application in WAS has System.out.println(...) method, what/where is the log file it is writing to?
reach raj replied
It will write to defaultrc.log . To Enable the SOP logging follow these steps in the Visual Admin
1. Select the LogConfigurator Service in the Cluster/Server/Services/LogConfigurator Node
2. Select the Locations Tab.
3. Expand and select ROOT LOCATION/System/out.
4. Select Severity: "All".
5. Save your changes by clicking the disk symbol.
You will now be able to see your System.out output being printed to the default trace file. The output may be viewed using the Log Viewer service in the Visual Administrator or with the Standalone Log Viewer. Follow these steps to view the log in the Visual Administrator. 1. Select the LogViewer Service
2. In the Runtime tab, expand Cluster/Server/Node/Engine/log and click on defaultTrace.trc.
3. The output appears on the right.
Hope this helps , do not forget to reward points