cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User provisioning question - SU01 record not completed.

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using AC 5.3 and are autoprovisioning roles and users at "new hire". We have configured Field mapping --> provisioning and also User Defaults. Everything is working great EXCEPT, after provisioning, the SU01 record does not have the communication section completely filled out.

We need "English" in the Language Key and "Remote Mail" in the communication method. We do have the email address in the email field.

Does anyone know how to get the Language key and remote mail field populated? I thought about making a custom field to map it, but our users don't want to enter two extra fields.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Peggy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peggy,

You must create two custom fields for this two fields and map them to the good SU01 application field. For that go to: Configuration=>Field Mapping => Provisioning => then in the application field select RML Name for your Remote mail custom field, and Language for your Language custom fields.

For information, it works well for me in a 5.3 CUP version.

Best Regards,

Wassim BEN MANSOUR

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

I made the custom fields but is there any way to default the values to what I want them to be?

Thanks,

Peggy

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Peggy,

This is not possible with AC 5.3 as of now but its already in scope for the coming releases.For now you will have to create a custom field to provision these SU01 fields.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peggy,

I dont think it is possible with standard fields in current scenario. You will have to create custom fields and map them with backend fields- We did it for License Key.

Regards,

Sabita