cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS.Net 2003 SAP Connector 2 via RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to develop a program using ASP .Net to integrate with SAP.

I managed to connect into SAP server using RFC connection.

Once connected, using my .Net tools, I can see the server and also the BOR and FUNCTIONS folders.

When I try to expand the folders, the system prompt a "You are not authorized to logon to the target system".

The funny thing is that it allows me to connect but unable to expand the folders.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this?

Appreciate the help very much.

Looking forward to helpful replies.

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that the user you are using doesn't have RFC permissions. Please ask you administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reiner,

We have checked with the administrator and there is nothing wrong with the permission.

However we have checked the system log in SAP server and it says "Run-time error "CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_REJECTED" occurred".

What does this mean ?

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Something must be wrong with your user. Can you logon with SAPGUI?

See error description for "CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_REJECTED" at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f9/3f69fd11a80b4e93a5c9230bafc767/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reiner,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Yes, it can be connected using SAPGUI.

However, out of no reason, we manage to connect it now and see all the BOR functions.

We have now a new problem. When we try to expand the PO function module, it give us another error, PERMISSION_ERROR.

Need your advise on this too.

Thanks

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know what permission is missing, but try to access the function instead from BOR from a Function Filter (right-click on Function and select "Add function filter...".

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vince,

Don't know how or why, but when I key in the username and password, both in CAPS, it works.

Good luck,

Terry

torsten_blank2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a problem maybe like that one.

com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.RFCImportFailedException: RFC Import failed. Cause: class com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$AbapException:PERMISSION_ERROR

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$AbapException: (126) PERMISSION_ERROR: PERMISSION_ERROR

This error comes every time i will create or reimport a rfc model. The only difference between the situation it works and now is the update from SP12 to SP19.

Any help?

SAP System recognize no errors.