cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships beetwen orders (final product - components)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have the following problem:

One order (1 activity) for final product, and one order (1 activity) for the component.

The final product order starts before the componen order finishes.

Is there any way to setup in the system that one order starts X hours after the beginning of the component order (this order is not finished yet)??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cordero,

While creating the bom (transaction cs02), under Basic data > MRP data, there is a field called Lead time offset which you need to define it.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to change in APO??If I change in ECC, where can I view tha change in APO??

thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cordero,

I am not sure on the field. I suggest take help of an abapper to find that field by putting breakpoing in ECC routing and then subsequently run CIF job so that the field where it get populated can be identfied.

In PPM, you can check the field under components, where we define predecessor and successor under activity.

Also check fields Ref. offset & Offset consumption under components in PPM.

Please confirm whether your query is resolved.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cordero,

Including PPM, run integration models of all objects and then check PPM is getting changed. Orelse put a breakpoint in the field and check whether it is getting updated or not (using an abapper).

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the field in the PPM that should be changed??

thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cordero,

If you are changing in ECC, you need to run the integration models through CIF so that the changes will be directly into APO via PPM (Bom and routing)

Please confirm whether your query is resolved.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not exactly what I need but I think it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have change the BOM in ecc, and then transfer to APO, but I don't see any differences in the PPM and neither when creating the planned orders