cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver Not Found IN CUP While Executing a Request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a new request type for new role creation in CUP(AC 5.3 SP7),created a initiator for that and included the new request type in that.I have also created a new stage and selected a custom approver determinator with attribute type business process(approvers set).

Finally, i have created a path with two stages,first-manager and second of process owner.I can see clealry the approver determinator are selected in both the stages of path.

After performing the above configuration in workflow,i am creating a request for the same and getting the error that no approver found at process owner stage.

Please provide me any tip to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mukesh,

Depending upon the business process, CUP can not find the approver. When you created approver through custom app determinator, how did you configure the approvers? Have you associated them with a business process? If yes then are you selecting same business process while creating request?

This is a configuration problem so look at your configuration or paste the logs here with screenshots.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh,

You are absolutely right,when i changed approvers on the base of request type in CAD,it went right to the next stage.But, when i am trying to set approvers on the base of business process i am not reaching into next stage, reason is while creating request I am not choosing the business type.

Now, i am not geting any business process in the drop down list(while creating request initially),also, i am not able find any option in CUP from where i can specify the business process.

Please guide me.

Thanks understanding the issue.

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Custom field:

Workflow:Yes

Mandator:Yes

Applicable to:Request

Field Type:Drop D.

Data Source:AE

Regards,

Mukes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mukesh,

Now, you are on right track. You have create a custom field so go ahead and add values to the custom field. Once you have added the values, use this custom field in custom app det and assign approvers to different values of the above custom field.

Make sure to associate custom field with request.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many many thanks Alpesh !!.The issue is resolved under your guidance.

Cheers

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are most welcome, Mukesh. Let us know if you need any other help.

Cheers,

Alpesh

Answers (0)