cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the use of (Test Message - Adapter Engine) in RWB?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In short :- Please let me know, what is the use of (Test Message - Adapter Engine) in RWB?

We can use Test Message - Integration Engine in RWB, to post message to pipeline steps (we can monitor these messages in SXMB_MONITOR).

How we use Test Message - Adapter Engine? Where can we see the posted messages? Does this one post message to Channel?

I have tried posting a valid SOAP message ( took from SXMB_MONITOR after Message Mapping step) but it was giving me error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we want to post the message to integration server means we will use integration Engine--Test in RWB.

This means we are just bypassing the adapter communication & posting the message to IS for further processing.

If you use Adapter Engine--Test in RWB means, you are trying to post the message to Adapter, which will not support.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to test sender adapter,then you can test from RWB->Component monitoring->Adapter engine->Test message.

For receiver adapter you can test by triggering the sender adapter/system.

Since you are geting some error while posting it means either the payload is no correct or some problem in the adpater. Please let us know the error message also.

Regards,

Divya

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have tried posting a valid  SOAP message ( took from SXMB_MONITOR after Message Mapping step) but it was giving me error.

you need to use:

RWB ---> Component Monitoring ---> Integration Engine ---> Test Message ...to test the scenario.

Regards,

Abhishek.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How we use Test Message - Adapter Engine? Where can we see the posted messages? Does this one post message to Channel?
I have tried posting a valid SOAP message ( took from SXMB_MONITOR after Message Mapping step) but it was giving me error.

You can send the payload via Test Message under Adapter Engine Only if your Adapter Engine is Decentralized One.

/people/ujjwal.kumar2/blog/2008/06/02/basic-steps-in-decentralized-adapter-engine