cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 5.2 database clean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a litte problem, i hope you can help me.

I have a VMWARE virtual machine with GRC Access Control 5.2 with 60gb of disk. The problem is that the vm do not have a free space to sinc new users, for example. I want to clean the database because i want to sincronize the GRC AC 5.2 with other r/3 system, but a don´t have space on disk to do that.

Do you know how to clean the database?

Thansk,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

You need to logon to your NW database using SAP(SID)DB access and run the database clean up script to clean the database. You can get the DB clean up script by opening a CSS message with SAP.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh,

Sorry for the question if it is so basic but, how can i do that? i´m completely new in sap´s worlds

Thanks a lot,

RCL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

I will have to know about the DB type..is it oracle, sql server??? You can logon on to either of those DB using the admin username and password for the Database and run the script.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh,

It´s a MS SQL Server 2005 database. But my question is oriented to make a CSS message to SAP.

RCL.

Edited by: Ricardo Carrasco on Jun 16, 2009 8:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login to SQL server management studio using SAP(SID)DB account (replace SID with SAP System ID). I won't be able to explain this to you unless you know little bit of SAP Basis. You can always open a ticket with SAP and they can walk you through this.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (0)