Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Seeburger BIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru.

I've a question for you!!

I'm using the Seeburger BIC Mapping Designer but I'va a big problem: I' can't create the deploy file.

I'm try to follow all the documentation that i find in internet but doesn't work...

After the generation of the XML 2 EDI mapping I want to create the deploy file.

After the selection of this function the system shows the following message:

"You can't create a deploy file for this project! There is no SDA/SCA numbers for this project!"

Have you some solution or workaround?

Thanks

Regards Manuel Chiarelli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel

I assume the Seeburger MD is installed on a client system? If yes, you need to start the Mapping Designer in ProjectAdmin mode.

Below is an excerpt from the SAP_BICMD_config_en.pdf. See the section "Start Mapping Designer as ProjectAdmin"

Start Mapping Designer as ProjectAdmin

In order to assign projects to SCAs, you need to modify the bic_mapping_designer.ini. This file is located under <BIC MD Installation path>/Bin/bic_mapping_designer_ini. Open the file with your

favorite text editor and add to following line below the last CmdLineArg <number> line

CmdLnArgX=-ProjectAdmin

Please note the CmdLnArgX prefix must have an ascending numbering where X is representing the number. Save the file and exit. After that restart the MappingDesigner.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark.

Thanks for the help... Now it works.

Regards

Manuel Chiarelli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I am also facing the same problem . I have added CmdLnArgX=-ProjectAdmin in bic_mapping_designer_ini. But still getting the same error.