Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Calibration and inspection method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two questions

1) In case of external calibration i have sheduled the maintaince plan ,syatem is generating inspection lot on the defiened date also but the problem is that external agencies will not calibrate the equipment exactly on this due date.The certifacte recevied from them will be having calibration date and due date + / - three to four days i.e not as per SAP due date. My client want capture this actual calibration & due date beacuse of ISO norms .What is the possible solution

2) In case of material specification how i can make use of inspection method .

Thanks

Amol Shane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol

1 )You can record the actual date in the result recording or you can take the UD date as the actual calibrated date.

2) If you are using material specification you cannot attach the inspection method. you can use it only in inspection plan

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for reply , i know that we can use inspection method in inspection plan only but i want use it in material specification is there any other way ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

+1) In case of external calibration i have sheduled the maintaince plan ,syatem is generating inspection lot on the defiened date also but the problem is that external agencies will not calibrate the equipment exactly on this due date.The certifacte recevied from them will be having calibration date and due date + / - three to four days i.e not as per SAP due date. My client want capture this actual calibration & due date beacuse of ISO norms .What is the possible solution+

Yes there is one solution.You can create /call lot manually using Ip10.This will generate lot as per you convineice as per maint cycle.

Now if cycle is 365 days & if you are late by 30 days then,,,,

1.Go to Ip02 change cycle time to 395 & save

2.then go to ip10.call manually.date will be (365+30 days-->when gauge is received)

3.again go to IP02 change cycle time 365 days.save.

These kind of lts you can alway call manually insted of system calling it.

2. Material Specs:

1.You can create a MIC & use Unspection method in MIC

2.assign MIC to material Specs

Regards

Sujit