cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

where i configure if i've to have partial delivery for a single line item, for eg same customer and two delivery for the same order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no need to have a seperate configuration for this. Just you can do as many deliveries as you can against a line item in sale order provided, stock is made available.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do so by going to OVLK - Activate the check box Delivery Split - Warehouse Number.

It will do partial delivery based on different warehouse no. But then you need to maintain different storage locations and corresponding warehouse no.for same material

Hope you will get some idea

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sagar

Thanks for your response but you refering to delivery split for a single line item according to the warehouse no & different SH, but i'm refering to my sale order which has single line item with 5 quantity & initially doing a delivery of 2 quanitty and then doing 3, but when i refer my sale orer in delivery doc my delivery quantiy is coming as 5 and when i enter 2 as my pick quantity system is give me an error

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
my delivery quantiy is coming as 5 and when i enter
    2 as my pick quantity system is give me an error

Change the delivery quantity also to 2 and do PGI. Your problem would be solved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

since delivery doc is referred from sales order it is taking befault the quantity as 5 and the field gets gray which mean i can''t change the deliverd quantiy but can change the picking quanity

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

in a customer master. You need to activate fields in customizing for customer account group.

You go in spro via Fin. Accounting> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Customer Accounts>Master Data>Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data-->Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

And then in transaction you choose your customer group and sales data shipping partial deliveries/tolerances.

You should activate these filelds on a sold-to level. They are overwritten if a customer material inforecord exists!