Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA reports are needed in PDF format

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need EWA reports to be generated in PDF format, as i need them to send through file as an attachment.

Presently it is generated in Word, but i think we can change the Type of it's generation from Doc to PDF, so anyone has done this, please let me know, how to do this.

FYI..ADS has been activated on my system..and i got success results when i ran report FP_TEST_00.

Thanks,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can change it in the configuration in SCOT transaction!

So go to SCOT then View-->Node click on defined Nodes, so you go to the settings of this, and in supported adress types tab under internet setting you can change the output Formats of SAP Documents to PDF.

Regards,

Stefan

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I did check the settings and that have been already set to PDF, still i'm getting reports in doc format.

Do we need to do anyother settings for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do you need PDF Format in SolMan or in E-Mail?

We have EWA in SolMan as .doc File and get it in PDF via E-Mail.

Regards,

Stefan

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

In my case, for sol man system it is generating in .doc format, but i do need to send it as PDF attachment, to client. So i think first it needs to be converted to PDF and then send as an attachment.

Presently i'm sending mail to client as an forwarded mail of EWA report, due to which he can see the report as content, which is huge, so i need him as an attachment through PDF.

Is it the same case for you too??

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think,in this case, you can send the EWA as automatic E-Mail to your client , Output format have to be set as PDF (in SCOT transaction)

You can do it in dswp transaction > EWA tab edit>automatic E-Mail transmission

Another way to convert a generated EWA file to PDF is for me unknown,

hope i help you a little.

Stefan

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the anwers.

I have confirmed from SAP that it is not possible through automatic way, as SAP provides display only in HTML & DOC format. If you need in PDF format, then you should be writing some customized ABAP program for same.

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Cleared from SAP...