cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating dynamic table in adobe form ( Adding rows to existing table rows)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The requirement is initially i have to display the 3 empty table rows in adobe form. If required I have to add row by row when all three rows are filled up. For that I put a button called 'ADD'.

After filled all table rows i have to push the table data into database.

Please let me know how to create the dynamic rows from the table. The condition is i should add the row only when all 3 rows are filled.

I am able to print 3 empty rows. I have to add new rows.

I have done the designing part in interactive form and coding in WD using ABAP.

I am not able to creating empty row from 4th position but creating a row after 1 row even if i have given 3 in addInstance method. 2nd and 3rd rows are moving down.

var anInstanceManager = ADOBE.Bodypage.HEADER.ITEM.DATA.instanceManager;
var newInstance = anInstanceManager.addInstance(3);
var aToIndex = ADOBE.Bodypage.HEADER.ITEM.DATA.index + 1;
var aFromIndex = newInstance.index;
anInstanceManager.moveInstance(aFromIndex, aToIndex);

And one more issue is i am able to read only 1st record not all records. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: MVPhani Diwakar on Jun 16, 2009 2:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

Two ways of creating the 3 static rows intially is either create 3 rows manually Or create a single row in table and then in Binding check the check box "Repeat Row for each Item Data" and set min count to "1" and initial count to "3"

and in add button use the same code as you are using with addInstance(1)

Or try this below:

TableSubform.Item_Table.Row1.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do review this thread [Dynamic Table Index Number|]

Also do make changes as per your requirement.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for quick reply. But i created dynamic rows with my code mentioned there. The only change i have done is added number '3' instead of '1' in

var aToIndex = ADOBE.Bodypage.HEADER.ITEM.DATA.index + 3;

I am able to create the dynamic rows successfully. But I am getting only first 3 records. I would like to know how to bind the added rows to context node defined in the web dynpro?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

In WebDynpro ABAP we cannot capture the dynamic rows that were added in the Adobe Form. To get capture data we have a work around like adding the selected number of null rows at the WebDynpro WDDOINIT method. This will help you in some way or other.

Reference SAP NOTE: 1098009

Regards

Pradeep Goli