cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of picking for a Sales order/delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where a delivery has been created from a Sales order. The storage location is Warehouse Managed, so the relevant transfer order was created to stage the material, followed by a goods issue to the delivery. The invoice was then processed. However it was identified that an item was added to the delivery that was not on the original sales order. The invoice was canceled as was the goods issue to the delivery. How do I cancel /reverse transfer order (picking) element, as the delivery is still stating the items are picked. Can I create a TO with reference to the GI reversal? Also the storage locations that the materials were originally staged from may no longer be available.

Gary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

cancel the PGI in VL09

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PGI is already cancelled, can I reverse the original transfer order used to stage the materials using the material document generated during reversal of PGI as a reference. Will this update the delivery to show the items are no longer picked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gary,

If you have already cancelled PGI, then go to VL02N - Picking tab - just delete the picking qty manually.

System will show the original status as not yet picked. Then you can do the changes as per your requirements.

Hope this will give you some inputs.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The picking quantity is not available for edit.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

First do a VL09 to reverse the goods movement ,

Then do a LT15 to cancel the Transfer order ,

Then you would notice the picking quantity is reset to Zero,

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

Hi ,

First do a VL09 to Reverse the goods issue

Then do a LT0G to return the goods to the stock,

This transaction will create a different trasfer order to return the goods to the Source Bin,

Now you can check the delivery and you can notice it is unpicked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The picking quantity is not available for edit

This means picking qty has been reset to zero " 0 ". It means you can change the material if you want and continue to normal process.

Kindly share your solution if you get any.

Sagar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl check the thread where similiar problem has been discussed

Hope this helps...

Regards,

vijay kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just Try LT15 to Cancel the Transfer Order by mentioning the Transfer Order Number & Delivery number also.

Then Go to VL09 with that Delivery Number and do the reversal.

Then you can do in VL02N as per your requirement.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The original TO is already confirmed so cannot be cancelled so I cannot use lt15 to cancel the to.