cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock movement from quality inspection stock to unrestricted use stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

User has approved the 1980 qty out of 2160 qty for a inspection lot in the transaction QA11 , now the 180 qty remains in quality inspection . plesase advise how can we move the 180 qty from QI to unrestricted stock.

Regards,

Amara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Amara,

Have you got the solution?

Actualy I am also the same problem but in my case i am not able to see the Inspection lot stock - tab button in qa12.

So my quantity is still lying in quality.

Suggest me how to relese these material from quality to unrestricted..

Regards,

Jyotsna

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amara,

Goto QA11/QA32 and post the remaining quantity from quality to unrestricted stock.

If you facing any issues means please revert back with your queries.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amara

I hope you have partialy posted the material with UD and now want to post the other remaining one.

You can go to QA12 , put the inspection lot number goto inspection stock tab and post the remaining

If the issue something else then please explain

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already UD made in the lot for 1980 qty , when I go to inspection stock tab in QA12 , it is in display mode ,not allowing to enter any thing.

when I checked in QA03 Inspection lot has insp.lot qty as 2160 and actual qty as 1980 .

We have 180 qty in QI stock , even we can not make the posting in MB1B for 321K.

Regards,

Amara

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Already UD made in the lot for 1980 qty , when I go to inspection stock tab in QA12 , it is in display mode ,not allowing to enter any thing.

>

> when I checked in QA03 Inspection lot has insp.lot qty as 2160 and actual qty as 1980 .

>

> We have 180 qty in QI stock , even we can not make the posting in MB1B for 321K.

>

First understand Insp lot qty & actual lot qty concept.

Insp lot qty: At the time of GR, entered GR qty system will copy automatically here. In your case it is 2160

Actual lot qty: During inspection if we find that lot qty is differ from GR qty then actual lot qty we need to specify here. In your case business has specified it as 1980.

Now actual lot qty is 1980, so you can't do stock posting for more than 1980 qty. Now as per you still 180 qty still in QI area, so if you want to remove this then do 102 movement. Because you have received through system 2160 qty from vendor with 101 mov. but actual qty is 1980. So do 102 movement.

If you have recieved this qty through any other movement type then do reverse of that movement. You can't do 321 (QI to UNR) here.

Second option is use cycle count/ inventory transaction to remove qty. (MI01, MI04, MI07)

I hope this would help you.

Thanks!!!

Edited by: Nehal Khamar on Jun 17, 2009 11:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amara,

Go to the Tcode QVM2 input the respective inspection lot number and do the stock posting for balance quantity.

Thanks

Vinay