Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check out in DTR problem

ranjit_mohanty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am developing a application in NWDS(ver 7.0.17). i already checked in the activities which i developed in NWDS.After that we did fresh installation of NWDS...while checking out codes i can see whatever chages i did in developement configuration but its not reflecting in project level. its pointing to the eariler version when no changes has done to project.Can anybody help me to get the codes which is there in DTR(Checked in version).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After releasing the activity the activity can deployeed thorugh the CMS by using SDM,

try to deployee the application again, if the latest code is is in the Track, then that should be used in the portal level also,

i think the deployment is not happend.

Cheers,

Appa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are able to see the changes in the development perspective,

delete th eproject from your local ndws and create the project again from the inactive DC

This will bring your latest code to your local nwds.

AM

nitin_mahajan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

The nwdi dtr will only have the code that is checked in.

Even if the code was not cheked in, NWDS install doesn't do anything to the local copy of the code. It stays there as you left it with the previous NWDS.

I have installed reinstalled upgraded my NWDS multiple times.

If NWDI is not showing the latest version, the latest version of the files is there locally in your .dtr folder, ***if you have not synced sources**

If you have not done a sync sources, The earlier project will be in closed state, go to java perspective and see. if the projects are available.

copy the .dtr folder from your local and rename it.

Sync the sources.

check out the complete project

now go to the individual project (dc) folders

replace the _comp folder of the dc in your local with the _comp folder from old .dtr

this should give you latest code on NWDS which you can check in.

Now all this will help only if you have the local code available and the code is not synced, at most the projects might be in closed state.

Good Luck,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

The DTR should provide the latest version of the source code.

Explain the exact steps followed.

Regards,

Kartikaye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding:

You have checkedout the dc and created on activity "test" and did some changes.

You saved the changes locally but you did not checkin the changes : Please confirm this.

After that you re-installed your IDE.

After re-installation from where did you create the project for the dc?

You need to create from Development Configurations Perspective --> Local DCs

Not from: Development Configurations Perspective: Active/ InActive DCs.

Here if you create the project from Development Configurations Perspective: InActive DCs, It will override the old changes on your local changes.

Regards,

Charan