cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order net value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

purchase order net values is stored in which table. in EKPO only gross price stored in line item level in EKKO table stored in total order gross price. in KONV table also stored line item wise with condition records except excise it is stored only basic price and tax alone.. the Excise values not stord in table KONV.

I want total net order value line item wise and header level also.with excise and tax. can you any one tell me the table name

Regards

P.Anandhakumar..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Have subtotal in your pricing with "Condition subtotal" = S. this will take value to EKPO-EKKWR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anandha,

Please check the report ME2L or MB5S . It will give you the net price, GR qty, Order qty, Qty Invoiced against PO Line Item. Yopu can easily get the subsequent values for the same. Hope this will help you . In table KONV you will get the excise. From EKKO you will get the document Condition no. (KNUMV). Put this no. in Table KONV - In the output data the Amount against Condition Type JEXS or NAVS will give you the excise value ( including tax ) depending upon Modvatable ( JEXS ) or Non-Modvatable (NAVS) conditions.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find net price and net value both at item level in EKPO table,

Regards,

Romesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

we are using SAP 4.7 i have checked already po net value not stored in EKPO. and EKKO and KONV also only stored gross price.

Regards

P.Anandhakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use EKPO-NETWR for net value and u can sum up for total net value.