cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error j2ee services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I got several problems. In /usr/sap/SOL/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/admin/log/traces, i got this trace :

-

<!LOGHEADER[START]/>

<!HELP[Manual modification of the header may cause parsing problem!]/>

<!LOGGINGVERSION[1.5.3.7185 - 630]/>

<!NAME[/usr/sap/SOL/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/admin/log/./traces/visual_administration.trc]/>

<!PATTERN[visual_administration.trc]/>

<!FORMATTER[com.sap.tc.logging.ListFormatter]/>

<!ENCODING[UTF8]/>

<!FILESET[0, 5, 10000000]/>

<!PREVIOUSFILE[visual_administration.4.trc]/>

<!NEXTFILE[visual_administration.1.trc]/>

<!LOGHEADER[END]/>

#1.5^H#C000AC1E202F00000000000101D59D3C0004524B6A913280#1216383770766#com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask##com.sap.engine.services.admin

adapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask#######Thread[Thread-1,6,main]##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server/VisualAdministrationTool#Java###Error while trying to login to localhos

t: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.<init>(RemoteLoginContext.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.connectAction(LoginTask.java:98)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.run(LoginTask.java:81)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection on host: 172.30.32.47 and port: 8102

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getException(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:697)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:257)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.resolveInitialReference(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.resolveInitialReference(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:113)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.resolveInitialReference(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:109)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.<init>(RemoteLoginContext.java:60)

... 3 more

-

Does i have a service to start which is Inactive? Any Idea ?

Because when i used my JSPM for making an update of a support package stack i had error :

could not obtain Mbean Server connection with host:aldesitg, p4port: 50104 and username : J2ee_admin/

com.sap.engine.services.jmx.exception.JmxConnectorException : Unable to connect to connector server.

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NoPermissionException : Exception during getInitialContext operation. Wrong security principle/credentials.[Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException : Cannot authenticate the user ]

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException : Cannot authenticate the user.

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException : Authentification did not succeed.

I think it's the same problem...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep.

I have this user.

Thanks for explication and note, i'm gonna search in this way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check the sapjsp user.

But it doesn't exist.

i had j2ee_admin, j2ee_guest.

Do you think i have to create this user ?

Because my problem is because j2ee_admin could not connect...

Maybe with the sapjsp it could work ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

all is OK .

I have already done your test.

All is running, server0 dispatcher and sdm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f4/302c4142aef623e10000000a155106/content.htm

And Note mentioned below.

Note 1313644 - SDM deployment fails with "Cannot connect to Host:" error

If this is ABAP+JAVA system then SAPJSF is must because SAPJSF is the user that connects to the ABAP client with the JAVA client .

By default it come in the Client 001.SAPJSF is must.

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok but we've done an heterogenous system copy.

And i have resolve many errors by changing server in several files.

No idea about a the file that could be contain my old configuration ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following things .

Check that the sapjsp user is not locked.

goto profile directory

then run jcmon pf=instance profile.

check all services are running.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

move : backup save filesystem from aldesdev (172.30.32.47) and restore filesystem from aldesitg(172.30.32.27)

i think an old file keep a bad configuration because the error is about 172.30.32.47.

But i don't know which one...

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hardware migration should be done by homogeneous system copy, specially when you have a Java instance.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i had no problem to access to visual administrator !

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read,

That might help

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the address 172.30.32.47 with the port 8102 is an old machine.

Because i had move my Solution manager on another server.

Which file do i have to check to find and change the destination ? ( i have already check a lot of file)

thanks to answer

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because i had move my Solution manager on another server.

What method did you use for the "move"?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course yes ,

sap started normally and connected.

No problem for this part.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Cannot open connection on host: 172.30.32.47 and port: 8102

Is SAP system started normally and connects to the network?