cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What is statistical Condition type? Can any one explain the meaning in layman' s term.

Does it mean that the entry doesn't hit the G/L account.

I have observerd few statiscal condition type.

1) VPRS, EDI 1, EDI 2, EK02, EK03 all marked with the statistical indicator in pricing procedure and also accordingly these condition types are not assigned with Account Key. So I understand that these values will not pass in accounting.

2) Condition types MW15, PI01, RL00 also marked with Statistical indicator in pricing procedure but they are also assigned with Account key. This means that the value will flow in accounting document.

I would like to know more in depth about what is the meaning of statistical condition type.

ALso some condition are marked for required as well as statistical indicator what does that mean.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Prashant,

Ohh I forgot to Answer the second one......

> 2) Condition types MW15, PI01, RL00 also marked with Statistical indicator in pricing procedure but they are also assigned with Account key. This means that the value will flow in accounting document.

>

Yes, These values will definitely flows in the GLs but wont affect the pricing in order. Statistical is only to make the condition type not to be part of the pricing calculation.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks a Lot Raja.

My last point once again.

Some conditions are marked as required as well as statistical. will they be consider in the net value of the pricing.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Its same as explained in the above.

Required means, this is a mandatory. which means those condition types are the sales price or the cost price. if not found in the pricing determination - system will throw an error.

Where as Statiscal is only for Informatiom purpose, which is used to add a value statistically. this value will not alter value in the procedure nor included in the net value calculation for that item. this net valuse is displayed in the item details of the order and invoice .(is represented as the cost of the material sold)

Please revert back if still need clarification.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

I agree with Sunil, If any condition is marked both statistical and required, it still wont add in Price..... But Yes it should be mandatory in Pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Experts for your valuable inputs.

Answered.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Let me explain this first before answering your question with an example : Let us say, you went to buy one Jeans..... There are various components in Trouser's Pricing...... And Good thing there is chances of negitiations also , In this case the Sales executive who was selling you the Trouser can see the Cost of the Trouser in the pricing as a componenet, which doesnt effect the Net value......

Again if you will see Statistical condition type doesnt have an account key so no account posting.

> What is statistical Condition type? Can any one explain the meaning in layman' s term.

> Does it mean that the entry doesn't hit the G/L account.

I guess its clear now.......No GL entry.....

> I have observerd few statiscal condition type.

VPRS, EDI 1, EDI 2, EK02, EK03 all marked with the statistical indicator in pricing procedure and also accordingly these condition types are not assigned with Account Key. So I understand that these values will not pass in accounting.

Yes these wont hit GL

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

for the example you gave. Can you please explain my Point number 2.

regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Experts, need your opinion on this.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar