Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport check

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given the authorazation of STMS to 4 users in my Quality Server.

Now I want to check this Transport request DEVK900154 . Who Transport this request in my Quality server out of 4 users.

Thanks

kavi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the details of both the owner of the transport and the person who imported that transport through the transaction STMS_IMPORT.

1. Start transaction STMS_IMPORT

2. Go to Import History

3. Filter the selection for the required transport

4. Go to Edit --> Display More

The "owner of the transport" is the person who appears under the Column "OWNER" and "person who imported that transport" is the person who appears under the column "USER".

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find out the user who imported the transport, please follow the steps mentioned

Goto STMS> Import Overview> Import history>filter your transport request>Goto Edit( in menu bar)--> Display more.

Under the column User you cna find out who actually imported the transport.

Regards,

Sarita

0 Kudos

Administrator may have provided STMS to user but he might not have the access ... so the way can be followed is to check in the tables:

E070 (E07T for Text details), E071

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the details of both the owner of the transport and the person who imported that transport through the transaction STMS_IMPORT.

1. Start transaction STMS_IMPORT

2. Go to Import History

3. Filter the selection for the required transport

4. Go to Edit --> Display More

The "owner of the transport" is the person who appears under the Column "OWNER" and "person who imported that transport" is the person who appears under the column "USER".

Regards,

0 Kudos

> You can find the details of both the owner of the transport and the person who imported that transport through the transaction STMS_IMPORT.

>

I hope a Security Administrator doesn't get access to TMS TCodes.. If gets, then it is SOD violation.. so it should be checked either by SE10 (may get to this for Change request security review if in use for respective customer) or by Tables as mentioned in other thread ..

Regards,

Dipanjan