cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB Gui logon issue.

0 Kudos

Dear Support,

I've activated the SAP Webgui and it is working fine. The problem is that the username and password textboxes on login screen are disabled with a message 'via popup' and when i click logon a popup ask me for the username and password. I want to enable these textboxes so that despite a popup occur user can input their information directly on logon page.

Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance

With best regards,

Basis Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Dear Edgar,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I've made the settings you specify and now the text boxes are visible. but when i enter username and password and press logon button then it give me the following error:

"Erorr start here

The URL http://172.16.100.180:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui was not called due to an error.

Note

• The following error text was processed in the system T01 : Communication failure

• The error occurred on the application server ideskesc_T01_00 and in the work process 0 .

• The termination type was: IMC_CANCEL_TX

• The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS===============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Error ends here".

Please help and guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks a lot.

Basis Team.

Edited by: Basis team on Jun 19, 2009 9:06 AM

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the developer workprocess trace in transaction ST11 (dev_w0) for further information about the error message. Thanks.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BASIS Team

Has your issue been reseolved? What is your current status?

Saqib Ayub Khan

BASIS Administrator

Pakistan Petroleum Limited

0 Kudos

Dear Edgar,

Thanks for your reply. I navigate to the service webgui and check the effect of all the possibility of logon procedure but nothing solve the problem. If i'm wrong please correct me and guide me.

Thanks,

Basis Team

Edited by: Basis team on Jun 18, 2009 9:44 AM

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SICF, choose the service (webgui) and then Logon Data tab. Choose "Alternative Logon Procedure" and then change the logon procedure to only have "Fields Authentication". That should then be a logon page with active logon fields. I hope that works for you.

Edgar

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to transaction SICF and then to the service you are logging on to and change the logon procedure.

Edgar