cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import development class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I bought a book "ABAP OO" .This book comes with cd with development class and examples.

Unfortunately explanation how to import development class in mini sap system are not very detailed.

Can someone give me advice on this subject . Where I can find information , and procedures for

importing development class.

Thank you

Krsto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can import the data and cofiles from OS level, you can copy them to particular data and cofiles folder

\usr\sap\trans\data and \usr\sap\trans\cofiles and then import them using STMS to your system.

In case you don't have OS access, you can put the data and cofiles using the function module "archivfile_client_to_server" you have to maintain Path(source file path i.e on your my documents foldrer) and target path( \usr\sap\trans\data for data file and \usr\sap\trans\cofiles for the cofiles) and execute the function module.

After this you can import the files to the system using STMS, add the transports using Extras> other requests> add and the import it.

Please revert in case of any confusions.

Regards,

Sarita

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Developement class is nothing just a Package. You can assign the package into a Transport request then you can import this request from one system to another system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to transport two files ( Cofile , Datafile ) from my_documents folder

into the appropriate sub-directories in system's central transport directory .

I do not know how to do it .

Krsto