cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi USAGE OF PRT IN PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

PRT's are majorly used in PP, can anyone brief me where is it used in PS.

Thanks in advance.

SAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PRT in PS:

Unlike machines and fixed assets, production resources and tools (PRTs) are movable (not stationary) operating resources that are required to perform an activity and can be used repeatedly. For example, PRTs include documents, engineering drawings, jigs and fixtures, and measurement instruments.

You can assign production resources/tools to internal and external activities.

for better understanding of prt ref below sap help link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/bf/5ffd0e6d4311d1ad5e0000e8a6353a/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/93/9b853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Theurkar on Jun 16, 2009 1:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

In addition to the same can any one tell how can i confirm an PRT.

Reg. SAm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To assign PRT : Go to CN22 Netowork Activity overview screen -- Menupath Activity - PRT Overview. Here you can assign PRT to your network Activity

While confirming the activity the PRT also get confirmed. There is no sepearte confirmation process for PRT alone.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Murli,

I have confirmed the activity completely (100%) but i am unable to see actual date for the PRT. can u tell if i have missed anything.

reg.Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any inputs on the issue.

Reg. Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the confirmation of usage of the PRT, you have to enter usage and quantity which you can get it by using PRT Overview. If you want set up life for the PRT use classification and characteristic to define the same and then assign it to the PRT.

I hope this should solve the issue.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Issue is how to confirm an PRT. I have planned the PRT, quantity and usage cost. I have confimed the activity also but still unable to see the actual dates for the PRT.

Need inputs on this.

Thanks in advance. Sam