cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script-box line

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in my script i am using boxes . at one place in the page i see two horizontal lines going beyond the page . i mean they are exceeding the horizontal limit of the frame. no where i see i have given any such width. what might be the problem. is it something to do with window size?..but the data is coming correctly at the right place

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you are right, If you use BOX statement in a window, the box will be taken the dimensions of the window.

So to control the horizontal lines increase the left margin of the window and decrease the right margin.

regards

Hari Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

sry to interrupt this answer but its simply not correct.

The BOX statement can be linked to the window positions and sizes, but it doenst have to be like this.

Just press F1 on BOX and you will get an Idea.

Since there are a LOT of possibilities what can go wrong here we wont be able to say anythign without seeing your coding of the BOX command. Including the dimensions of the window it is written in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure ,but check with different printers for print preview. So that you can get some idea wheather it is printer dependent variation or window or box command declaration fault.

Thanks,

Suma.