cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS - QM Notification link

Former Member

Dear All,

I have configured the document type for Quality Notification document and assign the objects and object link also. I have created a document throough CV01n and assign the Notification number in the object link. but when i tried to assign the document to the notification there is no document type is appearing in the document type box.

what setting is remainnig?

kindly advise.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

What is the status of the document. make sure that the document is release status. then only will be seen in the link. check it in CV02N

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thx a lot for the reply.

I have updated the same now the problem is resolved.

I have assigned the points.

Regards,

Anil

0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, I am facing a similiar problem with Anıl,too.

When I try to create document info record in quality notification system allows me to do and creating automatically document info record number and I can see this number in CV02N/CV03N tcode.

But when I open the same quality notification number in QM02 tcode I can not see the document in DMS tab and also system doesnt save object links between quality notification number and document info record.

But when I am in CV02N tcode and try to link quality notification number and save system allows me to do and I can see the document in QM02.

I am so confused.

Please help me with this situation.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I guess there are 2 options available top to the Quality notification tab while assigning documents

All Version & Current version indicator - Switch from Current version to All version tab and then you may be able to select the Document type as it becomes active.

Let us know is this is working for you

Muralidharan.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muralidharan,

I'm not getting what u said as all version & current version indicator in Quality Notification.

I'm trying in change notification - Environment - assign originals. here no document type is appearing

Message detaisl - *No document was selected or marked

Message no. OA699*

If u find any solution pl revert.

Regards,

Anil