cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to copy 0 (Zero) to another key fig for certain materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is a macro which copies forecast from one key figure to another key figure. All the values including 0 is copied to the other keyfigure while executing the macro.

There are certain materials for which all the values > 0 is copied to the other key figure but 0 is not copied , they key figure which needs to be copied is showing blank instead of 0.

I would like the 0 (Zero) also to be copied into the other key figure and should not appear as blank. Could you kindly help me solve this issue.

Regards

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I think you have not select Zero allowed option in the planning area for respective key figure. Please let me know whether you have selected "Zero allowed" option for the key figure or not.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thank you very much for your response.

Yes i have ticked the Zero Option in the Planning area for all these key figs. This works fine except for only few materials for which Zero is not displayed.

My understanding is -

1) If there is a problem in macro, this should apply for all the materials,

2) if there is a problem in the settings, it should apply for all materials, but this is happening only for few materials

Could you kindly help .

Regards

Gopi

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi ,

Since the problem is for a few materials , try running the live cache consistency check with repair option. Sometimes such problems may occur because of time series not getting created properly for some combination of CVC's

execute program /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharada,

Thank you very much for your response,

I have run this consistency check now (/sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check) but could not solve the problem

Can you suggest any other solution please.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Just want know, Is that Key figuers values in to decimal places?

E.g. Key figure Forecast & Product like P1, P2, P3 & values are 0.123, 0.526, 0.458. Is that type of scenario?

Regards

Sujay

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi ,

Was your problem solved. Kindly update us all.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for your enquiry, actually i was able to solve this by running the macro from the planning book.

But if the same is run in the background, it was not copying (strange .) Once in executed the macro in from the planning book i saved the data and then again executed the same job in the background,

Luckily the 0s copied earlier by running directly from planning book did not dissappear :).

Thanks again for your valuable time in helping me.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharada,

Thanks for your enquiry, actually i was able to solve this by running the macro from the planning book.

But if the same is run in the background, it was not copying (strange .) Once in executed the macro in from the planning book i saved the data and then again executed the same job in the background,

Luckily the 0s copied earlier by running directly from planning book did not dissappear :).

Thanks again for your valuable time in helping me.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

If you want to copy one key figure value to another key figure then instead of macro functinality try /n/sapapo/tscopy transaction i.e copy version management. In that enter same planning area with same planning version. only difference in the key figure i mean Source key figure & target key figure.

Just try it & let me know. You can run this transaction in the background also.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Since i had only few material which had this problem, i executed the macro in planning book and saved. So if i run as per your suggestion, i may really not be able to see whether it has copied or not.

How ever i am going thru the entire list of my materials and if i find any other material with this problem, i will run copy version management as per your suggestion and keep you posted.

Thank you very much for your valuable time

Regards

Gopi