cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jar files

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I need to import some jar files for my application. Could u pls tel me wat are the jar files needed ??

com.sap.localization

com.sap.isa.sve

com.sap.sxe.sys

com.sap.sce

com.sap.vmc

com.sap.sxe.db

com.sapportals.trex

com.inqmy

com.sap.isa.cic.ici.proxyObjects

com.tealeaf

com.sap.engine.frame

com.sap.jmx

com.sap.exception

com.sap.security.core.server.destinations

com.sap.security.core.server.https

com.sap.security.core.server.csi

thanks,

raji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for replying to original post.does anybody got location of that jar files.I am trying from 2 days..for getting the jar files

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://sateeshchandrach.googlepages.com/

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/HowtocreatecustomApplicationinE-commerce5.0without+NWDI

sateesh's blog has really helped me a lot.

thanks sateesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you find those jars?

I have the same problem, but the packages and classes that I can't find are:

com.sap.sxe.sys.language

com.sap.sxe.sys.seq.vector

com.sap.sxe.sys.exc.exc_internal_error

com.sap.sxe.db.db

com.sap.sce.kbrt.*

com.sap.sce.kbrt.imp.*

the rest of the files I found by coping the jars from WAS.

It seems that few of the needed jars was not deployed there and I can't find them.

I am trying to build E-Commerce 7.0 without NWDI

Best regards,

Marian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U vil get erros in the NWDS only whn u try to copy the java files. dont copy the java files in the src folder.

Even i got erros whn i tried to copy the java files into the src folder of web module application. u just copy the webcontent, web-inf nd meta-inf folder and try to deploy the application. It vil wrok fine.

and the link which i posted earlier might help u more..

If u still face any prob, give ur mail id , i can send u the doc that i prepared for ecommerce 7.0

Edited by: Rajeshwari Ponniah on Jun 30, 2009 7:51 AM

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put the class names in http://sapjarfinder.com/?a=home search box and , u will get the jar name and location if it exist in their database.

for the namespaces:

com.sap.isa.sve

com.sap.sxe.sys

com.sap.sce

com.sap.vmc

com.sap.sxe.db

com.sap.isa.cic.ici.proxyObjects

i guess these are related with IPC and ISA ,i am not sure whether u will find these classes on portal server or sapjarfinder.

for the above i think some how u have to download the jars from CRM if it is possible.

but i am still wondering how u use these classes in WD .Can u tell me your req in details.

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah , those files r related to ISA nd IPC only...

my requirement is to cutom B2C - SAP CRM. Im trying to do that without NWDI. As per the tutorial givn by SAP , they asked to create an enterprise application nd change the xml files nd deploy it.. Im following that tutorial. Whn i imported the .sda(crm~b2c.sda) file, it was throwing error bcoz those .jar files are not available. hope i hav explained u my requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What sort of application are you designing?

If you use NWDS as editor most of the jar files will be available through plugins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im using NDWS 7.0, but i couldnt import the jar files. wat could b the reason ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You add jar files as below

Right click on the project and select properties.

In the library tab,you can find Add External jars button.click on that and add the jar files.

But then you should be able to see most of the jar files already added from plugins..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are working with WDJ DC, expand the DC Metadata->Used DCs and add Used-DCs.

Mostly the jar files are available under SAP-JEE track.

Thanks,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, im creating an enterprise application.

can anyone tel me where i do get those jar files in the server. could u pls tel me the location?