cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver04s Failed at 21st Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem while installing Netweaver04s.

It has executed 20 steps and in the 21st step(start instance) It is showing below error

The error says

ERROR 2006-04-24 12:29:56

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30149 ABAP processes of instance NSP/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: UNKNOWN] did not start after 10:00 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2006-04-24 12:29:57

FCO-00011 The step start with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|13|0|NW_CI_Instance_Start|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|start was executed with status ERROR .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I had the same problem but with Solution Manager 4.0

it was step 31, but installation was trying to start ABAP part.

I was searching for configtool to set J2EE parameters, but there was nothing. So it was unable to set something, what probably at that time was neither available nor setable.

Later I tried start it with "startsap" and RETRY, installation stopped it again and timeout after 10 minutes.

So I tried to issue "stoppsap" because when I tried to strart it manualy it tried it stop and after that it fall to status UNKNOWN.

When I stopped it, it start from schratch and somehow worked.

Stefan_Koch
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

did you fix the Problem ?

I get the same error installing Solman 4.0 on AIX IBM pSeries.

Can you help me ?

i800448
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarakaram, how did you fix this problem? I am having the exact same problem but in AIX. Can you provide the solution?

Tanks,

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tarakaram,

Check your Java Heap Size. it should not be more than 1/4th of your RAM. if you are using a 2GB Computer, it should be less than or equal to 512MB. Check the funda behind this in this weblog by felix jeyareuben.

Rgds

Ak

PS: (kindly search for that coz my search is giving some error. i'm sorry i'm not able to provide the link. i'll provide the same once my link is restored).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the latest log files in the ..\Program

files\sapinst_dir\NW04s.. directory. sapinst and

sapinst_dev log files may give some idea what might be

the issue.

Regards

Srikishan