cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI with Oracle FDM (FDQM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am proposing a solution to integrate PI with Oracle Hyperion FDQM. I am looking for a solution that can send data to FDQM and wait for the data to be uploaded/confirmed before returning a success message via PI to the initiator. The initiator in this case will not be SAP but an external partner sending data that will be validated in PI and then sent to FDQM.

Searching via the web on SAP and FDQM integration returns very little from an SAP control side. The only methods I have found are FDQM uploads which are instigated by FDQM itself which does not suit my purpose as I wish to control the transaction end to end in PI and be able to confirm that FDQM has accepted the data into the system instead of just making available an export that FDQM needs to fetch from PI/file system etc.

There appears to be an iWay adapter for the Oracle eBusiness suite but from my research it doesn't appear to cover the Hyperion FDQM side of things although I may be wrong.

I am currently looking at FDM Integration scripts but this appears to be again a FDQM side process so I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to call a script (VB like) from within PI.

Has anyone implemented anything similar to this? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I'm propsing the same soultion here, Did you figure out a way to integrate it?
Thanks

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V Jay,

Sorry for the lack of response.  Unfortunately I didn't resolve this.  We ended up sending and received files via an FTP or network folder unfortunately.

Cheers,

Al