cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to acquire exclusive lock on client session ClientSession

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all.

when I login the Portal as a MSS role,I want to see about the data of employee(about 20000 employee).

some page can't open succeed.The error:

500 Internal Server Error

SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.00/Java AS 7.00

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.session.LockException: Thread SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_27 failed to acquire exclusive lock on client session ClientSession(id=(DSAPBPRD_DPP_01)ID2006199550DB11722229503911854949End_53412655). Existing locks: LockingManager(ThreadName:SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_27, exclusive client session lock: ClientSessionLock(SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_29), shared client session locks: ClientSessionSharedLockManager([]), app session locks: ApplicationSessionLockManager([]), current request: sap.com/pb/PageBuilder).Hint: Take a thread dump of the server node to find the blocking thread that causes the problem.

at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:56)

at com.sap.exception.BaseException.<init>(BaseException.java:145)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDException.<init>(WDException.java:61)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDException.<init>(WDException.java:54)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession$LockingManager.lock(ClientSession.java:1511)

... 20 more

Edited by: cui joe on Jun 16, 2009 5:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joe,

Is it happening for only one user.check the authorisations from frontend and backend too.

check the jco connections.check the log file in st22 dump.

restart the server and check

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,thanks very much.

Because our data is very huge,so some leader login the system will get the error.I check the st22,It realy found the error:

Time limit exceeded.

The program "SAPLRHDB" has exceeded the maximum permitted runtime without

interruption and has therefore been terminated.

If I should increase the system profile parameter "rdisp/max_wprun_time"?

Can else I should turn other parameter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

See its seems like performs issue ... the system cant process, 20000 employee at the time..

And since itu2019s a Standard SAP program you can do any change in this.

Better way that you can use some slot vice employee selection.

The system canu2019t process 20000 employees at the time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I try to tune some parameter.

But how can I use some slot vice employee selection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI! can you tell me how I can use some slot vice employee selection? My system is very slowly.

thanks!

Edited by: cui joe on Jul 2, 2009 4:59 AM