Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endpoints not being created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Netweaver CE 7.1 and SAP EHP1 for Netweaver 7

I believe the endpoints would be created automatically whenever you cretae a proxy in SE80 for the service interface that you have created in ES Builder.

I created Service Interface with the associated Message types and the Data types and published the WSL file from ES builder..

In SE80, I got the interface that I created and created the proxy, added my code in the implementation class and then activated,

In service registry, I can see my Service Interface but with the status Modeled.

My question is, how can we create the endpoints, shouldn't this be created automatically.

In the Forums, all I see is transaction SOAMANAGER, WSPARAM,WSPUBLISH and so on which are obsolete.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you create Web Service definition with wizard, you have to define configuration of the Web Service in each client. This is done using transaction SOAMANAGER. In Business Administration tab, select Web Service adminstration and search for your web service. Then select the button Apply Selection. Now you can see the Configuration tab where you can create End Points. You can define multiple end points with separate security requirements to be consumed by different consumers.

Click on the option 'Option WSDL document for selected binding' to get WSDL.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/33/06820d9d174c2884576bd78ac5629d/frameset.htm

http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/WebServices/soa/

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. This works if I wanna create ABAP proxy.

How about Java proxies like if I want to create a Java Webdynpro app using the Service Interface that I created is ESB?

When I try to do that, the endpoint will be created automatically, and when I try to run the application, it throws me an error "No Endpoints configured".

Any inputs?

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope below nodes would help you

All the best

nag

Answers (0)