cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

i have a situation wherein backorder processing is not effective. even after processing using V_RA, the quantities confirmed become zero and the order is blocked again. there is error message AG775 when doing backorder processing.

repeated backorder processing will not be effective as the order gets blocked again with confirmed quantity zero.

SAP Support Portal recommends SAP Note 121061 for this. the note indicates this applies to version 4.0. will this apply for ECC 6 as well? has anyone encountered the same situation?

many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
there is error message "AG775"
   when doing backorder processing

The above error message will come if credit management is activated either in FD32 or OVA8. Please check for whichever customer, stock allocation is blocked, whether credit management is activated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, mr lakshmipathi!

yes, credit management is active. and, as the SAP Note indicates, there is a never-ending cycle of releasing and blocking.

the SAP Note indicates this is a source code error. as this applies to release 4.0, i wonder if this is still applicable to ECC 6?

many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathon,

Did u check ur release? as i suggested in my previous post.... Please let me know the release status., of SAP_APPL.... And remember this release number like 4.0, 4.0A etc is different than SAP R/3 4.7 , SAP ECC 6.....

Do post ur feedback,,,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, raja.

sorry for the delay... i'm having someone check the system now.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathon,

sorry, but i did not get you? What you are having?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh... im having BASIS check out the data as you suggested.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

apparently, the mentioned SAP notes have already been included with the release. however, since the error has still not been resolved, we are considering elevating this to OSS.

many thanks, all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jonathon for update,

Please reply us back after SAP's Reply....

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathon,

I checked the note, and i guess it can be applicable for your problem also.....

In the note its written SAP_APPL Release 40A to 40 B...... There is nothing mentioned about the version of Basis... as you might be knowing SAP version is identified by BASIS version....

You do one thing: Go to system --> Status --> there under SAP system data > component version is there> click on the detail button (glass) and see for Software component, you will find one Row with SAP_APPL.... the next column is release and next one is Level..... This level column will tell you which is your release.... If its 40A or 40B apply this note or else take help of SAP.

Do post us yoiur feedback.

Thanks,

Raja