cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC- Forecast upload from R/3 to SNC 5.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working in SNC -Supplier Network Collaboration Supplier Collaboration. We want to upload the forecast data from R/3 4.6c (Tcode- MS04) into SNC 5.1 Web UI. We do not want to use MD04 or MD64, the requirement is specifically for MS04 data upload. What configuration is required for this particular scenario. I am already using RSMIPROACT for demand sharing scenario, but this program do not support for forecast upload. Also is there a way I can directly load the forecast excel sheet in Web UI?

We have another requirement in which we would like the Suppliers to upload their inventory in Web UI. Is it possible for suppliers to load their inv (excel) directly on SNC WebUI?

Please let me know if any sort of configuration is needed from R/3 4.6c or SNC5.1 system.

Thanks.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dmohite,

With regards to loading your Supplier's inventory.

- This is a custom development and requires extension of the inventory tables. We did this enhancement with the help of SAP Custom Development group. The suppliers WIP & FG inventory now shows up in the DCM screen.

Good Luck,

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmohite,

In SNC Tcode:/N/SCA/TSDMTEST from this you can create demand for a given Plant,Product,From date,To date and Supplier.

Input fileds are:

Time Series Type: SMI02

Planning Version:000

Key Figure:DEMAND

Location for First Key: Plant_loc

Product Number (Second Key): Product

Partner for Third Key: BP Organization of Supplier

Date From:01-01-2009

Date To:02-01-2009

Quantity:100

Unit: EA

You can create your own program and upload the demand in SNC by using excel sheet.

You have to create Ztransaction code in SNC SAP GUI to upload the demand.

Is it possible for suppliers to load their inv (excel) directly on SNC WebUI?

Answer to this is first your client is ready give supplier to input data?

If it is yes it will be lot of development activity is required in SNC Web UI.

My suggestion is you can create your own Program as mention above and get the demand data in excel upload this demand data by using this program.

Regards,

Nikhil