cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which table of CRM the Serial number and Equipment information stores.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Recently I have downloaded all the serial numbers and Equipment numbers from backend system by doing the initial download of the object SERIALNUMBER and EQUIPMENT.

I can see the BDOC monitor in which all BDOC are in green ststus and R3AM1 the object ststus is also green.

My problem is I am unable to find the downloaded information in CRM system.Can anyone help me in finding out where can I get these information.

Thanks

Subhabrata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for your reply,but I am unable to see the data in this table.Am I doing something wrong in downloading the equipment and serial number.Can you please suggest me the step by step procedure to download the equipment and serial number from ECC to CRM.

Thanks

Subhabrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the serial numbers are maintained on the Equipment, then you do not need to download the object SERIALNUMBER. Only download EQUIPMENT the serial number is automatically copied to the field on iObject.

See the following link for more details:

[Equipment Replication|http://sites.google.com/site/rupeshpatil/tweets/equipmentreplicationpartners]

I hope it helps.

Regards

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for the document.I have already done the settings as shown in document.I will tell you my exact situation.

In our process when we create a sales order serial number generates for the material.A equipment gets created for these serial numbers in the background.You can see the equipment through transaction IQ03(Not through IE03).These equipments are of category G.

Now we want these equipments to be downloaded to CRM.After doing all these settings I tried to download the equipment and serial numbers.

In the BDOC monitor and analysis I can see the data related to equipment coming to CRM.But I am unable to see them in CRM.Neither in any table,nor through transaction IB53.

I am not sure where I am doing mistake.

Any help wil be appreciated.

Thanks

Subhabrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhabrata

If I understand correctly your Serial number is not linked to any equipment which can be opened using IE03.

"Serial number download functionality allows you to replicate pure serial numbers (serial numbers that are not associated with equipment) along with their associated business partners and configuration from SAP ECC to SAP CRM as objects."

See this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/EN/ad/bc673f19299d51e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

In that case you should not download object EQUIPMENT. You just need to download object SERIALNUMBER. Check the number of entries in table COMM_PRODUCT before and after download. Search for Equipment number in field PRODUCT_ID. Check table COM_TA_R3_ID with the product guid from previous search.

I hope it helps

Regards

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rupesh.It helped me a lot.Now I am able to download all the serial numbers to CRM.

Point has been awarded.

Subhabrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dash,

Can you please let me know what are the settings and configuration you performed to get the serial numbers from ECC to CRM.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhabrata

The serial numbers and Equipment numbers are saved in table: COM_TA_R3_ID

Equipment number is in field: R3IDENT (Technical Asset Number)

Serial number is in field: R3SER_NO (Serial Number)

These number have leading zeros so if you Equipment is 10000026 in CRM table it will be saved as 000000000010000026.

I hope it helps

Regards

Rupesh