Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

structural authorizations shows only a subset of all business event groups.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we need to allow our users to

- view all business event groups

- maintain only business groups under a specific group

I created a structural authorization profile like the one below:

No: 1 obj type: L obj ID: 71000251 Maint checkbox: checked eval path: L-D-E

No: 2 obj type: L obj ID: Maint checkbox: not checked eval path: L-D-E

profile entry No 2 is supposed to allow viewing of all business event groups, but in my case I can see only the event groups under group 71000251 . Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Tiberiu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiberiu,

In your profile entry:2, you have not mentioned the Obj Id you have maintained, If I guess correct since you want profile entry:2 to give access to all Business event groups you have not mentioned the object id. Please check this object id, as you have not mentioned the object id in your profile entry2, so this user is getting access to only to profile entry1.

Sorry If my guess is wrong.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiberiu,

In your profile entry:2, you have not mentioned the Obj Id you have maintained, If I guess correct since you want profile entry:2 to give access to all Business event groups you have not mentioned the object id. Please check this object id, as you have not mentioned the object id in your profile entry2, so this user is getting access to only to profile entry1.

Sorry If my guess is wrong.

0 Kudos

issue was resolved. I had to un-assign and re-assign the profile to user. And now it works.