cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger mapping licence fee in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

while using Seeburger mapping is there licence fee required to pay or it is free in PI 7.1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seeburger Adapters/ Seeburger BIC mapper tool are resold by SAP. Hence the fee differs from Customer to Customer. While working with my previous clients, one of them was given 75% discount while the other was given only 40%. So it depends upon Customer-SAP relationship.

But the base price is 75K + ongoing maitainance fee. Volume based licencing also applies.

-SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear, but can you more elobrate more on "But the base price is 75K + ongoing maitainance fee. Volume based licencing also applies."

And more do be required Seeburger Consultant or help from Seeburger as early in PI 7.0 we require them.

Edited by: anurag jaiswal on Jun 15, 2009 9:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If no discount is given, you pay 75K. Depending on discount you might endup paying 18K(for 75% discount), 45K (for 40% discount).

There is genrally a maintaince fee(that applies in general for any software product. As such SAP products also have this fee) & is generally 20% or 30% of the price at which it is bought. So annually you might pay 6K (30% of 18K) for ongoing support/ newer patches of the product.

As you might be aware that XI is license is Volume based, so are seeburger adapters.

-SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Is Seeburger consultant required to use this new mapping provided by PI 7.1 or alone PI developer can handle and same for configuring adapters also.

Please Reply Urgently needed

Edited by: anurag jaiswal on Jun 17, 2009 11:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaiswal,

Would suggest to get a PI development consultant who have done the administration, deployment and development in Seeburger also.

If you dont have anybody onboard who have experience then probably training or external contractors should do (they can develop and show you for one map and then you may need to do for the rest).

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,I have done as a test exercise in teched but i am more intrested/worry on configuration part of Seeburger and PI 7.1 with third party

Edited by: anurag jaiswal on Jun 18, 2009 2:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>can any one help me

what exactly you want to know:)

If you want to know the cost of SeeBurger,ask them directly.eventually you will buy from them anyways

If you want to know about consultants,then Seeburger is not rocket science.A PI Consultant who knows how to use adapter modules and mappings should be able to configure specially coz the documentation which you get along with SeeBurger adapters is very descriptive and step by step.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to buy license for SeeBurger,its not free

Thanks

Aamir