Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - Register transport requests in task list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are running SolMan ChaRM on EHP1.

In the tasklist there is an option "Register transport requests in task list" but this does not work for out Template project CCM_TEMPL.

The error is: Error RFC destination SPROJECT_GET_SMI_DATA_R: Project CCM_TEMPL

This RFC does not exist and I believe it is a fake error message...

Note 1150426 is not applicable to EHP1, I already checked this.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Best regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see SAP note 1274352.

Also have a look to SPRO:

You have to add the two roles SAP_CHANGEMAN_OPERATOR and SAP_CHANGEMAN_ADMIN to the users SOLMAN<SID><Clnt> and SOLTMW<SID><Clnt>

Add Import Authorization to Operator/Administrator

Use

Change Request Management uses the import functions of the Transport Management System (TMS). The TMS remote infrastructure is based on RFC connections that point solely to the 000 client of a target system. The operator and administrator users need to have import authorization for client 000 of all target systems.

Activities

1. Make sure that the operator and administrator users in client 000 of the target systems have the same name as their user in the Solution Manager system.

2. Assign import authorization to the operator and administrator users in client 000 of the target systems (SAP_CHANGEMAN_OPERATOR and SAP_CHANGEMAN_ADMIN roles).

For more information about import authorizations and the trusted systems concept, see Security Guide: SAP Solution Manager <current release>, and the online documentation for Change Request Management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem and i tried above oss note 1274352 and it is not applicable to my solman 7 EHP1.

Furthermore, i granted right authorization to the transport operator/administrator but still no luck.

Has any one found solution for this?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi marc,

I have the same problem.

Did you find a solution in the meantime?

Regards,

Jan