cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my generated Web Service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am running PI 7.0.

I have created several Web Services on Integration Directory, using Define Web Service feature. Where are they stored? Where can I find them? Where do I list them, to see which is the WSDL for each one? I tried the web services navigator but they are not there.

Many thanks,

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The features that you had described (WSDL/Service Search, Storing of WSDL's, sisible in Webservice Navigator) are not available in PI7.0. They have been incorporated from PI7.1.

With PI7.0, the WSDL that you had generated(& stored on local desktop) should be directly used in your target applications. Extra effort has to be take if you want to publish these to UDDI.

XI : How To publish WSDL generated from XI to UDDI

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

WebAS : A step by step guide for Configuring UDDI registry on Local Server

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/16/webas-a-step-by-step-guide-for-configuring-uddi-registry-on-local-server

-SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Once you have generated the WSDL from Integration directory->Tools->Define webservice.it will give you an option to save the WSDL in the end,just save it on your local desktop and you can use that.

Thanks

Aamir