cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner vendor conctact person for projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

Iu2019m trying to create a vendor contact person for my project. I want to have a vendor and then I want a vendor contact person.

I started in t/code u201COPSPAR1u201D to define a partner roles, I create a partner role u201CVendoru201D and u201CVendor Contact Personu201D with type of partner u201CLI Vendoru201D resp. u201CAP Contact Personsu201D then I create a Partner schema for WBS in t/code u201COPSPAR3u201D, as far as good.

In the project it seems to be good but when I will choose a contact person it turns to be contact person for customers not for vendors!?

I think both customer and vendors use the same function, but think I should choose if I want a customer or vendors contact person t/code u201COPSPAR1u201D but there is not that kind of partner type only one call u201CAP Contact Personsu201D.

Do you know if the purpose of this function is right or is a bug? Do you have any idea how to use it? Maybe itu2019s meant to be use this way?

Regards

Jose Marin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AP partner type should suffice for both customers and vendors. Please assign with vendor contact person in vendor master and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Could you please be more specific where to do this?

Thanks

Regards

Jose Marin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vendor master change : XK02 , contact person tab, you can provide your partner funtion there....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the contact person can be registred there but still shows up the search screen for customer in the project not the vendors as I whish.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards

Jose Marin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the response I got from SAP:

this is standardbehaviour.

When you select as role "contact person" and call the F4-help for

the field "partner", the system opens the search help for customer.

This systembehaviour is hard-coded.

You have to use the "name"-field instead. When you set the name,

only the contact person number is hidden.

This systemehaviour is standard and has also been confirmed by

development.