Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

System Form Handle

I have a system form that I'd like to use to be able to select sales orders.

The form can be found through Sales A/R -> Delivery -> Sales Order button and is called "List of Sales Orders" with an ID of 10016.

The only way I've managed to load it up is by calling Application.ActivateMenuItem(Delivery MenuUID) and then activating the click event on the "Sales Order" (#36) button of the form. I can then get a handle on the form, but doesn't look very good to the user.

Any ideas as to how I can access this form more directly?

replied

Hi Matt,

What kind of problem you have? The form doesn't open, it opens but the value you select is not copied into your CFL?

By looking at your code I see one thing strange, it is the ChooseFromListAlias: Alias name of the filed you want to compare with the data entered into this EditText item..

' Link CFL to edit text

oEdit.ChooseFromListUID = "CFL1"

'We set the alias only after the UID is set, the alias is the field in the database

'it compares the value in the edit text and narrows the CFL accrodingly

oEdit.ChooseFromListAlias = "CardCode"

In your code you must also catch the ItemEvent et_CHOOSE_FROM_LIST and then copy the selected value to your edit text, is that what is missing?

oForm.DataSources.UserDataSources.Item("EditDS").ValueEx = oDataTable.GetValue(0, 0);

You have a complete description into the UI API, ChooseFromList object on how to use it. You have also a sample in the UI API SDK samples called ChooseFromList, maybe you can have a look at it.

Hope it helps

Trinidad.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question