Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central person infotype during hiring action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is CP

Is there any infotype maintained for the CP in the infogroup during hiring action.

shruti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shruthi,

CP is the central person ID. CP is the global id which gets automatically created when you hire a

new employee. This CP ID remains same for an employee in the event of country reassignments.

- You can get the CP of an employee from infotype '0709' or you can extract this information from

infotype HRP1001 with the following query.

- Enter otype as P and sclas as CP and enter pernr in objid field.You will get the central person .

Now re-enter the otype as CP and enter the OBJID with the value from sobid which you got by the

previous entry. Resultant is all the pernrs that are associated to the Central person.

- The number range of this CP can be realised from the TCode 'OONR' under subgroup '01CP'.

- Most often systems are configured in a way that your CP id is same as the PERNR when

you hire a new employee. This CP id remains same as long as he is in the organization, though his

PERNR can change if there is a country reassignment.

~Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u send me screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to clarify, the CP Object is part of the PD database? What is the link between the Personnel assignment number (PERNR) and the Personal ID?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

CP (Central Person) is an object type which is linked via a relationship to object type P (Person). CP object is created in background while hiring a person (necessary config should be in place). CP is majorly required when there are multiple countries implemented in a system and an Employee needs to be re-assigned to a country other than Home couuntry. In that case a new PERNR is generated for this employee for the new Country and this PERNR is again linked to the same CP object. Thus all the various PERNRs of Employee are liked to the same CP which uniquely identifies the Employee.

CP->PERNR1 (Object type P)

CP->PERNR2 (Object type P)

CP->PERNR3 (Object type P)

CP->PERNR4 (Object type P)

This helps in tracking the Employee with different PERNRs in different countries with the a unique Central Person ID (CP).

Hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The CP concept is used to interlinked thetwoo employee who is going on any exaptriate assignment.

This will be a relationship whihc is maintained in 1001 - OM relationship infotype.

At the time of hiring action you have to give the reference personnel number and that will create the reltionship auotmatically and aslo pull the record of the reference personnel number which are common and shared between the 2 employees.

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

what will be infotypes to be maintained during hiring

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Infotypes for Hiring action depends on your company specific requirements.

The infotypes are..

Regards

Ghouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am asking reference personnel no in hiring for Central person ghouseji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reference personnel number is stored in infotype 31.

As of now if you want to resolve the issue of missing CP object for an employee then please execute the program HRALXSYNC. This program will create the CP objects for the employee and link it to his/her pernr. Please go thru the documentation of the program too for more understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thks but now what our company has done is not maintained any record in infogroup during hiring action and they have transfered the data regarding CP directly to the 0185 infotype through bapi.

what kind of data it is personal assignment or reference personnel number.

truely speaking in 0031 what is stored personnel assignment no. or personnel no of other job on which person is my question.

shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shruti, to be very honest if you could throw more light on the actual issue then i guess we all would be able to help you and give you precise solution. Please elaborate more on the actual problem/issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No record maintained for CP in hiring actions.

what rt now is cp is maintained in the a209 relationship in HRP 1001

if person has 3 assignments then how we come to know as no infotype for cp not maintained during hiring actions.

what exact position is now

the system has to check CP in a209 relation and send information about assignments to WCL( work collaboration through bapi

1)What is WCL? exactly pls put some light on it.

2)Is there any infotype for CP maintained in hiring actions where we can get information about persons assignments?

3) in 0031 what is maintained personal assignment numbers

4)what is diff in personal assignment no and personnel no.

5) now we have to che ck 0185 everytime to check the CP information. 80,000 records are there how to check information for CP for all

these are my questions

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was going thru the mail trail and i did not understand y do we maintain CP.

CP is created by default when a person is hired.

Shrutiji, can u tell us what BAPI did they use to maintain CP in IT 0185?

What exactly are you using this CP for, to maintain it in IT 0185?

IT 0031 is formaintaining the reference personnel numbers where an employee is issued a different number while he/she is on different location, this number is maintained in IT0031 to map it with the original EE number.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raviji u tell me what is there in 0185 . me also i am confused seriously.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are being sarcastic in your wordings.

You have not answered my two questions?

I am sorry, i am away from this link.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

No raviji this u think i am seriously puzzled and asked u question.

There is nothing being sarcastic or so as this is sdn and there is nothing personal.

I think u are emotional person.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bapi is just transfering CP information stored in HRP1001 in relation B208 to WCL .

Its not creating CP.

Secondly, we just want to find which employees have CP as there is no information maintained for it in hiring action infogroup.

i have clearly asked this only last time .

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shruti,

Kindly go thro' the below mentioned link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/55/0e76e165f24b4cb6e1c7d7c6650479/frameset.htm

Hope this will help.

Answering to your question regarding Infotype 0185- person ID's, this infotype is used to store information about Type of identification for an EE like Driver's licence, PAN number, passport number etc.

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti

Sysytem will create the central person automatically, in the backend. In general terms we can not create the centeral person in SAP HR.

In payroll posting system creates the relationship between object type P & CP

If system will not generate the CP automatically then execute the report: RPU46CX_CENTRAL_PERSON_ONLINE

Thanks

Sheetal Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also create central person using the report program HRALXSYNC via SE38 transaction.

This report enables the user to create CP objects for Employees if in case they are missing or not created. Try it out.

Go through the documentation of this program in SE38 transaction itself, you will get a good idea about the functionality of this program.

Edited by: Ravi Chawda on Jun 16, 2009 7:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanda,

same issue i have, not able to assign 0001, massage is getting as cp id is not finding for personnel id,

i had gone through RPU46CX_CENTRAL_PERSON_ONLINE and issue solved, but again when i hire new employee again facing same issue.

should i run the report for all new hiring.

Jaganath