cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements of FI datasources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know what are the fields that are missing as part of the standard delivery of <b>0FI_GL_4,0FI_AP_4 &0FI_AR_4</b> DataSources for line item extractions..and How to bring these into BW ??

Help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

By viewing the std business content datasources u can know what fields 'are delivered' but not which are missing.

Once you decide what fields are required(with inputs from business),I think below link can help u as to how to enhance datasource..

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Vishvesh...just wanted to know the missing fields(in general ) as I am new to the Bw extractions..if possible please let me know.

many thanks,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

There is nothing like a list of general missing fields.

Each datasource in each application area has its unique set of delivered fields that are tailored to a common business reporting scenario.

Tell your BW client team 'here is what this std business content delivers'.Ask them 'does this fit your requirement,else please tell me what other stuff do u want to see in the reports'.

Once client team answers these questions,u will know the specific set of 'missing' fields.

then u can think abt how to enhance..

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

You can find more information and relevent notes on FI enhancement in the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ee/cd143c5db89b00e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

It depends upon your requirement as the missing fields would be added as per the needs of the user.

Bye

Dinesh