cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More number of records in Infocube with reference to PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are loading Special Purpose Ledger cube from R/3 extractor 3FI_SL_XX_TT. We are getting correct number of records into PSA from R/3. From PSA to Infocube, number of records have increased dramatically. PSA has 73,624 and infocube has 146,766. I am not sure why this is happening. We have all our update rules and transfer rules simple and most of our fields are one to one mapping. We have loaded this with FULL UPDATE after deleting all records in PSA and Infocube.

Please let me know, if you need more information.

It would be of great help, if somebody can reply on this.

Thanks,

RR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RR,

Check your update rules. Perhaps you have a update routine/return table in the update rules where the records are split.

Also increase in records does not mean the data is incorrect. Validate the data.

Bye

Dinesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandrashekar,

Please send the document to RTN27@YAHOO.COM. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for such a quick reply.

I had fixed the problem,as it was happening because of the Update rule of a characteristic was applied to only 0BALANCE key figure and not for DEBIT and CREDIT POSTINGS. Hence, were the more records in Infocube.

Thanks,

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RR

Try to validate the PSA data with that of the InfoCube data. That way you identify and resolve your issue.

Please send me your mail id i will send you a document on the issue.

regards

vijaykumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see below link..

Also 'update process'..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b2/e50138fede083de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

cheers..

Vishvesh