cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO-DP - Alerts - Processed Indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

We generate hundreds of alerts in DP. I am trying to figure out how a DP user can mark an Alert as processed which means it has been reviewed and there is no need to review it again.

There is a check mark that can be checked on alerts display. However that stays ON as long as user is logged in, If the user logs off that information is lost. I am looking for something that stays ON permanently.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anir ,

We also mark the alerts as processed after the user reviews them. That is as you have described we put a check mark in the alert display to identify alerts reviewed by user. But the status stays as it is and does not get wiped out. Though we implemented DP before a long time , i dont remember putting in any customisation to achieve this functionality.

If i remember correct It is a standard SAP process and the status should not get wiped out. Please check the parameter values set for the user in the user profile using tcode su3. Check for the value of parameter /SAPAPO/ASTAT_DAYS . This parameter determines how many days an alert retains it status. After the number of days specified in this parameter the alert will lose its status .

Check that and update me.

Thanks

Saradha

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anir ,

Could you please let me know what solved the problem. Was it the parameter value set in the user profile ?

Kindly update us

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

The indicator stayed on after update of the user parameter as mentioned in your previous post.

By the way I also noticed another field called processing indicator on the ALV list, however there is not way to update that manually. I am wondering a BADI could probably handle that. But there is no need to do that now since this indicator is staying on.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for the update Anir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anir Bhat,

I don't think there is SAP standard way to do this until you need to carry out some customisation.

One thing can be done like you can create many alert profiles which is equivalent to the number of users and assign those profiles to users using transaction /SAPAPO/SDPALPR - Assign Planners to Alert Profiles.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.