Error when updating data from ODS to Cube
Hi SAP BI Community,
I'm having issues uploading data from my ODS to Cubes in my QA system. I had a similar issue in my Dev environment that I was able to fix with note 339080-ODS (Thanks AHP).
New issue that I'm not able to resolve:
In QA I receive a "InfoSource 8ZXXXXXX is not defined in the source system" when attempting to load init delta from the ODS to the InfoCube. The data loads fine from the source system to the ODS.
8ZXXXXXX is present in the QA system and active. The infopackage has the correct infocube data target and update rules are set between the InfoCube and the ODS.
I have done the following in QA:
- Replicated myself datasources
- Regenererated export datasources
- Tested the extractor in RSA3 (extractor works)
- No errors logged in ST22 or SM21.
- Re-transported, ensured everything is active.
Thanks for any input!