cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deleting DN in SIS table. <Urgently!!!>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have problem about the deleting Debit Note in S506. I have tried to delete it by using OLI9, OLIX, MCSZ but it didn't work. Because it delete all data in S506 or create a new version. What should I do? Please help me!

Thank you so much.

Thitima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What do you mean by S506? If you want to cancel a debit note, check if the A/c'g doc is already cleared. You will find that in doc flow. If yes 1st cancel the A/c'g doc in FB08. Then cancel the debit note in VF11.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible to delete a single document from SIS (and for a good reason). If you wish to change the SIS update configuration for the DN document type, feel free to do so in SPRO - there is documentation available there. Since it's your own custom structure, you can make any changes you'd like.

After you changed the update configuration, delete the data and re-create again, using the standard transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer so much.

In this time, I changed the update group in configuration. Right now my document has too much... It has not another way to delete a single DN document from SIS table (S506 is custom table), hasn't it?

Regards,

Thitima