cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND 2000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SRM 7.0 after while crating shopping card system is giving dump "Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist."

In SE80 template BBPSC02 doesn't exist under internet service.

1. Why this dump

2. How to bring in this service now as it doesn't exist.

Regards,

NNK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you could change the settings, so that it's possible to generate dynpros, for which no templates are defined.

You could try it like this:

TA SICF, find the relevant service (check your dump, for example 'bbpcf02' in ICF-Path /default_host/sap/bc/gui/), change the service, go to tab "Service Data" and change Service Parameters via Button "Settings" enter parameter '~GENERATEDYNPRO' with value '1'.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

EP is mandetory from SRM 7.0 to acessss SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I am getting same problem. Had your problem got resolved ? I

If yes, can you please share same with me that what need to be done ?

Regards

NAP

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As was already mentioned here - SRM 7.0 uses WwebDynpro rendering and follows SAP's new Development guidelines for the Business Suite in integration with Portal and WD

So, the applications now call Web Dynpros not ITS templates, looking at the call in HTTP watch you should see it for SC calling ~

http://server:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_gaf

Where fpm_gaf is the Floorplan Manager Guided Application Framework

There is no option to use ITS technology in SRM 7.0, this even applies to Badi's like UI_CONTROL_BADI, only Portal or Netweaver Business Client are supported UI's.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SRM 7.0, we will not use ITS templates but instead Webdynpro ABAP applications through Portal. The architecture of SRM 7.0 is changed and ITS will not be used as the UI.

I am not sue why you are trying to execute ITS applications in SRM 7.0.

Rgds,

Prasanna