Consignment fill-up - Output Printing Problem - Z customizing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have customized and copied the following 2 sales documents types:

- OR

- KB

into ZSTA and ZKB

When I create a Sales Order using VA01 and ZSTA, and chose 1 material + 1 service, the printed invoice clearly shows 2 items for each one of them.

When I create a Sales Order using VA01 and ZKB, and again chose 1 material + 1 service, only the material appears on the invoice and not the service...

Does anyone has an idea about where the problem might come from?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem could have been in the assignment of item category to the respective sale order types. Moreover in consignment fillup process, you move the goods and hence, there will be a movement type assigned to your schedule line category whereas, how about your service item ?? I am sure, you would not have delivery here and if that is the case, Order type KB would not support I believe.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for coming back to me on this so quickly. Could you help me further please?

I would like to check in both sales documents the item category level which has been entered (I have just joined this project and someone did it before me). In checking both sales documents, I want to check if I have the same item categories in both documents.

How can I do that please?

Then, what could I change in my sales document KB to allow the service level to appear on the invoice?

Please let me know.

Kind regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I give you more information if it might help you:

These are the item categories that have been created into the system for ZKB: (Consignment Fill-up)

ZKB TEXT TATX

ZKB LEIS ZTAW TAD

ZKB NORM ZKB1

These are the item categories that have been created into the system for ZSTA: (Standard order)

ZSTA TEXT TATX

ZSTA TEXT TAC TATX

ZSTA TEXT TAM TATX

ZSTA TEXT TAN TATX

ZSTA TEXT TANN TATX

ZSTA TEXT TAP TATX

ZSTA TEXT TAQ TATX

ZSTA 2 TAC TAM

ZSTA 2 TAC TAE

ZSTA 2 TAE TAE

ZSTA 2 TAM TAC

ZSTA 4 TAM TAC

ZSTA 4 TAC TAE

ZSTA 4 TAM TAM

ZSTA 5 TAO

ZSTA ALEN ALEN TAN

ZSTA ALES ALES TAN

ZSTA BANC TAB

ZSTA BANS TAS TAN TANN TAW

ZSTA DIEN TAX TAW

ZSTA DIEN TAN TAX

ZSTA ERLA TAQ

ZSTA ERLA TAP TAE

ZSTA ERLA TAQ TAE

ZSTA LEER TAU

ZSTA LEER TAQ TAZ

ZSTA LEIC TADC TAW

ZSTA LEIC TAN TADC TAW

ZSTA LEIH TAL TAN

ZSTA LEIH TAN TAL TAN

ZSTA LEIH TAX TAL TAN

ZSTA LEIS TAW TAD

ZSTA LEIS TAN TAW TAD

ZSTA LUMF TAP TAQ

ZSTA LUMF TAP TAN

ZSTA NLAG TAX TAW TAD

ZSTA NLAG TAN TAX TAW TAD

ZSTA NORM TAN TAP TAQ TANN

ZSTA NORM TAC TAE

ZSTA NORM TAE TAE

ZSTA NORM TAG TAN

ZSTA NORM TAM TAN

ZSTA NORM TAN TANN

ZSTA NORM TANN TANN KBN

ZSTA NORM TAP TAN

ZSTA NORM TAQ TAE

ZSTA NORM APO0 TAPA TAN

ZSTA NORM APO0 TAPN TANN

ZSTA NORM APO1 TAPA TAPN

ZSTA NORM APO1 TAN TAPA

ZSTA NORM APO1 TANN TAPN

ZSTA NORM APO2 TAPA TAN

ZSTA NORM APO2 TAPN TANN

ZSTA NORM APO3 TAPA ALES

ZSTA NORM CSEL TAN TAN

ZSTA NORM FREE TAN TANN

ZSTA NORM PSA1 TAPA

ZSTA NORM PSA2 TAPA TAN

ZSTA NORM PSEL TAX TAPS

ZSTA NORM PSHP TAX

ZSTA NORM SLSV TALS

ZSTA NORM SLSV TALS TAUL

ZSTA SAMM TAG TAN

ZSTA SAMM TAG TAN TAS TAB

ZSTA VOLL TAQ

ZSTA WERT TAW

ZSTA WERT TAN TAW

Please let me know what your thoughts are. Remember that the problem is that on the final invoice, we can only see the price for 1 or more selected materials in ZKB and no services at all.

Thank you

Chris.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chris,

You have 2 items,

1. Standard goods (physical goods)

2. Service Item

As one item is delivery related and other (service item) is order related billing item, kindly check in VOV7 for Service Item category whether Billing is related to order or delivery (Billing Relevance)

Moreover, as it is a service item, it will not have any Schedule line category. And if at all it does have any, there will not be any movement type assigned to schedule line.

If not kindly change it to Order related billing (B / C). And if all the below parameters are same

i.e.

1. Payer

2. Payment Terms

3. Destination Country

4. Billing Date

5. Incoterms (for Manufactured goods)

Then system will create Single Invoice for the above two materials

Hope you would get some idea

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Many thanks for your kind answer. Before I try your suggestion, can you please tell me which item you are referring to?

1. The item category for the sales document ZKB is customized in our system as ZKB1.

The billing relevance has been set to: "D" Relevant for pro forma as I believe this is the type of document my client wants.

If I change this billing type to C or B, will the output type still be a proforma invoice for my client?

2. With regards to the following parameters, where can I check and change them:

1. Payer

2. Payment Terms

3. Destination Country

4. Billing Date

5. Incoterms (for Manufactured goods)

3. Your idea is that, if the sales document ZKB which has item category ZKB1 is set up to order related billing, then I should be able to pick-up both 1 physical material + 1 service material and they should appear on the proforma invoice?

Again, many thanks for your kind input.

Chris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am talking about Service Item category (for service item) which should be maintained as B /C - Order related billing.

For consignment item, if you have maintained "D" Relevant for pro forma invoice, then I think it should work because default value is "J"

Check Payer in XD03 in sold to party master data for both sales documents. If it is same or not.

Check Payment Terms, Destination Country in XD03 of payer master data

For billing date check Sales order - billing document tab

For Incoterms - in sales order itself you can maintain the same

Hope you would get some inputs from it

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

OK, I have maintained the billing relevance from 'J' to 'B' in my item category ZKB1. Do you have any idea of what the standard item category in SAP should be? It should be TAN normally.

If it is TAN, then the billing relevance is set to 'D'.

I went to check into a customer master data in XD03 and have done the following:

1- Check (Tick in UK English) in XD03 and got this message: 'PY 4110000385: Reference master record and current master record are identical'

2- Checked Incoterms

3- Payment terms

4- Destination country

5- Billing date

Can you please confirm the above is OK and also confirm that the standard item category is TAN before I start making a sales order VA01 and a billing.

Thanks

Chris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

One of your material is going from order to delivery and to the invoice. and the other service material must be going from order to invoice. therefore one is delivery related billing and the other is order related billing. therefore it is obvious that u ll have only one material in ur invoice. if u still need to have two materials on the same invoice, try it through VF04 (collective billing) and notice the reason for the invoice split.

please Correct me if my understanding of ur problem is wrong.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thank you for coming back to me on this.

I understand the following flow process from:

1- Order - delivery - billing for 1 physical material

2- Order - billing for a service

Now, because we are using the ZKB document which is a customized version of KB, do I need to change something at the item level of the sales document to have on 1 single invoice, 2 types of materials: 1 physical + 1 service.

If I cannot change the item category for this sales document to make this happen, what can I do to ensure that when my client uses the sales document type ZKB, he can see on 1 single document both 1 physical material + 1 service material? Is my only solution to get to VF04 and collective billing to regroup the 2 on the same invoice?

Please let me know.

Kind regards

Chris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As you said you are using Consignment Fill up KB document type. Let me tell you, by standard SAP system it is not relevant for Invoice. Because goods are just transferred to Special stock (Customer Consignment stock), only after materials are consumed by the customer (Consignment Issue Doc Type - KE) you can invoice the customer.

So I think you need to use two diff. doc. types as you are already using.

Now you need to maintain billing relevance for the item category KEN (for consignmet issue) maintain delivery related billing item in VOV7

And for service item maintain order related billing item.

rest should be similar as I mentioned in earlier post.

Please share your thoughts.

Sagar