Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Shipment Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The problem is related to shipment which is as follows :

We have two Different loading points for example SH01(Mfg Plant 01) & SH02 (Mfg Plant 02) and they have separate transportation planning points TP01 & TP02 respectively.Different goods are loaded in a single container (15MT) from both the loading points and these will be delivered in 3 different destination points in Ghaziabad , Delhi & Kanpur of which Delhi is the farthest.The flat rate fixed as transportation cost is Rs. 50000 + Rs.1000 as unloading charge each for the 3 respective destination points i.e. Rs. 3000,so the total becomes Rs.53000.

Now I want the system to distribute this transportation cost proportionately for respective deliveries depending on the destination wise total weight of different goods loaded from the two different loading points i.e. SH01 & SH02 respectively.The requirement is explained with an example which is as follows -

Destn - Ghaziabad Kanpur Delhi Total Cost : Rs.53000/-

Delv Nos - 8/1 8/2 8/3 This cost need to be

Weight - 100kg 300kg 500kg distributed for the three propntly

Though I read about collective shipment but it is not very clear to me.

Please provide some valuable suggestions regarding the configuration of the above scenario (including the pricing procedure).

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka MItra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its 23 MB zipped in size so it fails when I send it.

I will see if I can reduce it somehow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

First of All, you calculate the shipment cost in shipemtn document.

Then you need to find out one cond type in which can distribute the cost according to weight.

You need to set up the cond type in pricing proc and declare them as reference cond type, referencing them to shipment conditions , using this you would be able to see the same price in shipement as well as in order also.

Now you need to distribute this price according to the weight.

Choose the condition type which can calculate the cost for Shipment Cost Sub item level.

In this way, you can distribute the cost to different customer.

Regards

Neeraj Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos