cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to export the chart and table contents to an excel ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing issues with exporting the contents of the chart into an excel file.I am using the following link for exporting the contents of the table to an excel file .

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/47fe4fef-0d01-0010-6f87-ed8ecb47...

This formula is specified in the above document for exporting the contents to the excel file:

"pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_a

dd_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.b

ex?QUERY=" & STORE@REPTNAME &

"&BI_COMMAND_1-

BI_COMMAND_TYPE=EXPORT&BI_COMMAND

1-EXPORTFORMAT=XLS&BI_COMMAND_1-

null="

But I am not able to export to excel as the above specified link is not working

Please help me in exporting the chart and table contents to the excel file.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just confirm one thing that, your 'BI Java' & 'Visual Components' are on the same server.

In the same document one note is given at the end. Have you checked that?

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying.

The data which is populated in the tables and charts comes from the web-services.

Regards

Shaily

Edited by: Shaily Malhotra on Jun 15, 2009 2:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to do that for mapping any external BI location.

If your 'JAVA' & 'Visual Composer' are not on the same server then you have to do some extra settings apart from that note. (For that API Commond to work)

If your JAVA and Visual Composer are on separate ASJAVA components, you will need to map a Remote URL iView of your BI-JAVA system Web Analyzer if it is different than the Visual Composer system.

If you have any problem please contact your portal administrator.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not using any BI service for populating data in the tables and charts.I am using a web service constructed using a java class.I want to know how can I export the contents of the tables and charts without using the BI BEx service.

Regards

Shaily